Executive Assistant/English Translator (1 opening)
- Support a member of the senior management team in day-to-day activities including:
- Translation of emails, documents etc.
- Simultaneous interpretation in meetings etc.
- Independent project work and general office tasks.
- 25-30 years old (Female or Male)
- Holds a recognised university degree
- Has had some years of work/business experience working with Foreigners and is eager to be part of one of the leading agricultural businesses of Myanmar.
- Flexible, hungry to learn, have a good degree of ambition and strong fluency in English and Burmese – both written and oral.
- The candidate should also be willing to take on own project tasks and complete them to a high standard.
Junior Maintenance Engineer (1 Opening)
- To ensure that industrial machinery and equipment run smoothly and reliably
- Planning and undertaking scheduled maintenance
- Responding to breakdowns, diagnosing faults, repairing equipment
- Factory Location: Yangon, Hmawbi Tsp.
- B.E (MP/EP), or A.G.T.I (MP/EP)
- Male, Age (25~35)
Applicants who are interested in being part of the Myanma Awba family, may drop their curriculum vitae with their details below.
The HR team can be contacted at: Email: email@example.com // Phone: +95 (1) 663399