Internal Auditor (M/F – 2 Openings)
- Professional assessment and management
- Applies ethical principles and values to the activities undergoing audits.
- Adheres to the organisation’s key policies, practices, and procedures.
- Discusses ethical conflicts with the audit manager.
- Acts with due sensitivity where ethical principles are being abused.
- Exercises due to professional care.
- Acts as a role model by exemplifying high performance for team members.
- Develops and implements plans for professional development for members of the internal audit function.
- Delegates tasks in a constructive and supportive fashion.
- Adopts a risk-based approach in accordance with The IPPF for annual audit plan, and adjusts accordingly when required.
- Audit Engagement
- Define audit scope and present to audit manager for approval.
- Perform audit procedures to verify that controls are operating through testing and interviewing.
- Analyses and conduct on effectiveness and efficiency of control environments.
- Exemplifies and monitors due to professional care when conducting audit assignments.
- Applies the concepts of controls during audit activities.
- Takes personal accountability for results delivered in areas of responsibility.
- Have knowledge of the technical aspects of financial, managerial and cost accounting concepts, standards, systems, and reporting processes appropriate to the audit engagements.
- Willing to maintain curiosity and exercises professional skepticism.
- Discusses audit findings and their impact professionally and confidently with appropriate levels of the organisation.
- Prepare internal audit reports to ensure delivery in accordance with agreed timelines.
- 3 years of relevant experience.
- Strong and thorough knowledge of financial business operations and risk-based auditing.
- CPA or ACCA
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software (especially Word and Excel) and database software (Accounting software preferred).
Applicants who are interested in being part of the Myanma Awba family, may drop their curriculum vitae with their details below.
The HR team can be contacted at: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org // Phone: +95 (1) 663399